If you can not attend, please notify Matt asap (503) 956-7611. Your absence effects the tee times!
If you travel with your child and caddies are optional or required, please assist the golfers with scoring, playing the course, finding errant shots on the golf course and providing encouragement. First Security Bank Junior Golf events are not a place for Caddie’s to be giving “swing instruction.”
PLEASE PLAN ON FOLLOWING OUR NEW COVID-19 PROCEDURES FOR OUR 2020 JUNIOR GOLF TOUR. TEE TIMES ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
- Show up 30 minutes early for check in.
- PLAYING GUIDELINES
- At the tee box, please acknowledge the golfers in your group. No handshakes please.
- Please try and keep some distance between you and your competitors (6 feet?).
- Do not exchange cards. You will write down the name of the competitor you are keeping score for on your card. You will also keep your own score at the bottom of your scorecard.
- At the conclusion of every hole make sure to enter the scores earned.
- Upon completion of your round, the group will head to the general scoring area. Players will verbally agree to the hole-by-hole scores for each player. After agreeing, the marker (scorer) will sign the scorecard and submit to the Local Tour staff. We will verify totals with each player, sign the card, and then place in the box. The player WILL NOT sign their own scorecard.
- Please acknowledge the golfers in your group at the conclusion of your round. No handshakes please.
- RULES IN PLAY
- If your ball comes to rest in a bunker, the player is permitted to lift, clean, and place their ball within one club length, no closer to the hole. The ball must remain in the bunker. The player may smooth the bunker before placing the ball.
- Rakes will have been removed f rom bunkers at most courses. However, if a rake is present, please don’t use it. Once a player hits their ball out of the bunker, the player should do their best to smooth the sand with their feet.
- Under the Rules of Golf, players are permitted to leave the flagstick in the hole while putting. At this time, all players MUST leave the flagstick in.
- AT THE CONCLUSION OF YOUR ROUND
- Make sure all scorecards are turned in.
- Please pick up a lunch and a drink. Unfortunately at this time, we can not have a “buffet style” lunch, so that we can maintain social distancing
- We will not have a live scoreboard at Big Sky. Please check the website at the conclusion of each event for results. All ties will be decided by a scorecard playoff. We will give out awards to the top 3 golfers in each category at the next golf tournament.
- OTHER IMPORTANT PRECAUTIONS
- If you are sick or at risk, please stay home.
- Please bring your own water, as water won’t be supplied.
- Wash your hands f requently. If you can’t wash them on the course, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face, including your mouth, nose, lips or eyes.
- THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THESE NEW GUIDELINES. SOME JUNIOR GOLF EVENTS IN MONTANA HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19. WE BELIEVE THAT WE CAN CONTINUE TO OFFER THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN THE STATE IF WE CAN ALL DO SO RESPONSIBLY.