TEE TIMES WILL BE POSTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE – THE SATURDAY PRIOR TO EACH TOURNAMENT!
If you can not attend, please notify Matt asap (503) 956-7611. Your absence effects the tee times, scoreboard, and lunches ordered ($)!!
If you travel with your child and caddies are optional or required, please assist the golfers with scoring, playing the course, finding errant shots on the golf course and providing encouragement. First Security Bank events are not a place for Caddie’s to be giving “swing instruction.”
NEW FOR 2020 – COVID-19 PROCEDURES
At the course
- Everyone must obey the social distance rule of maintaining a minimum of six feet at all times. This includes the registration area, putting green, driving range, golf course, scoring, and through the completion of the round.
- Please arrive NO MORE than 30 minutes before your scheduled tee time.
- Upon arrival, please verbally notify a Local Tour staff member at the registration table you are present while maintaining social distancing guidelines. Pick up a scorecard and pencil if needed.
- During your warm-up on the putting green, chipping green, and driving range, make sure you continue to practice social distancing guidelines.
During your round
- Instead of a traditional hug or handshake before or after your round, we recommend a friendly nod, a tip of your cap, or a simple wave as a form of greeting or sportsmanship.
- You will use a scorecard to keep 1 player’s score in your group. Do not exchange scorecards. Ask a designated player for their name and that is who you will score. You can keep your own score at the bottom of your scorecard.
- If your ball comes to rest in a bunker, the player is permitted to lift, clean, and place their ball within one club length, no closer to the hole. The ball must remain in the bunker. The player may smooth the bunker before placing the ball.
- Rakes will have been removed from bunkers at most courses. However, if a rake is present, please don’t use it. Once a player hits their ball out of the bunker, the player should do their best to smooth the sand with their feet.
- Under the Rules of Golf, players are permitted to leave the flagstick in the hole while putting. At this time, all players MUST leave the flagstick in.
- Upon completion of your round, the group will head to the general scoring area. Players will verbally agree to the hole-by-hole scores for each player. After agreeing, the marker will sign the scorecard and submit to the Local Tour staff. We will verify totals with each player, sign the card, and then place in the box. The player WILL NOT sign their own scorecard.
After your round
- After scoring is complete, do not gather at the clubhouse or any other common area. After picking up a lunch and a drink you are free to return home.
- At this time, we will not conduct traditional awards ceremonies. Results will be posted online only, and no written scoreboard will be available onsite.
- All medals and trophies will be available for you at the next event
- All ties for first place will be broken via a scorecard playoff. Procedures for breaking ties will take into account individual scores on the toughest handicap holes and in the event of ties, will continue to the next toughest handicap hole until a winner is found.
Other important precautions for players and parents
- If you are sick or at risk, please stay home.
- Please bring your own water, as water won’t be supplied.
- Wash your hands frequently. If you can’t wash them on the course, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face, including your mouth, nose, lips or eyes.
TRY TO STICK AROUND AFTER YOUR ROUND IS COMPLETED. EVERY PARTICIPANT WHO PLAYS HAS EARNED A TROPHY FOR QUALIFYING! THE TOP 3 PLACERS AT COTTONWOOD IN EACH CATEGORY WILL EARN A BIGGER TROPHY! PLEASE PLAN ON BEING APPROPRIATELY “DISTANCED” DURING OUR TROPHY PRESENTATION AT THE CONCLUSION OF EACH AGE GROUP FINISHING THEIR ROUND.